BramahHR is working with our client to recruit for an ER Manager. Managing the employee relations casework team including disciplinary, grievances, performance, absence management and consultation process etc. to an appropriate consultation, minimising organisational risk and maximising organisation performance. Work in conjunction with the wider HR team and Employment lawyers as required. Paying up to £60k (DOE).
- Take the helm in the development and delivery of end-to-end solutions to deliver the greatest possible employee relations experience.
- Promote excellent customer service in accordance with ER policies, procedures, and management directives. This covers the management of dispute and inquiry processes, but is not restricted to them (initiation, management documentation).
- Overseeing the management of all Employee Relations cases across the UK&I region, ranging from; investigations, discipline, grievance, equal pay complaints, performance management, probation, sickness absence, redundancies, settlement agreements and ACAS conciliation.
- Keep an eye on employee feedback and insights that are accessible and take action to maintain the focus on great employee experience.
- Respond to complex queries that have been escalated, and, as necessary, examine and approve transactions. Conduct audits and transaction validations.
- Check the data for consistency and accuracy.
- Work together and cooperate with other HR Solutions offices/hubs to apply the HR service portfolio consistently in regard to the execution of the ER process.
- Offer stakeholders coaching and direction. assemble team input for the creation and distribution of communication products for programmes, strategies, policies, and processes that are fairly complex.
- Designing and delivering learning solutions to support the upskilling of managers. –
- Advising line managers, leaders and other HR colleagues on matters of employment law.
- Find methods for enhancing ER delivery capabilities, including the incorporation of enabling technologies, and for innovating, improving, standardising, scaling, and utilising them.
- Complex HR and Employee Relations knowledge gained through extensive experience of case work and change management experience
- Proven experience of line managing a successful Team of HR professionals.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages including Excel
- Strong legal and regulatory knowledge
- Strong influencing & negotiation skills
- CIPD qualified or equivalent
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org