BramahHR are recruiting for a HR Advisor to join a fantastic company! The company offers both hybrid and flexible working and either full time or part time positions would be considered.
- The following are examples of typical responsibilities:
- Dealing with a variety of HR issues across the company
- Job descriptions are being reviewed and updated.
- Providing recruitment and selection strategy advice to managers
- Educating hiring managers on how to evaluate candidates during interviews
- assisting in the development and implementation of recruitment campaigns
- Coordination of successful applicants’ appointment processes
- Key recruitment indicators, such as turnover and retention rates, are being tracked.
- Negotiating employment terms and conditions with employees
- Providing guidance and playing a key role in work reviews and change management procedures.
· Accessing, entering, and compiling data using HR information systems
· Identifying requirements for development
· Suggestions for new HR technology to help with day-to-day operations
· Managing employee connections, responding to their questions and problems, and managing their expectations
· Monitoring, reviewing, and updating all HR rules and ensuring that they are in compliance with current legislation
· Assisting the HR manager with various capability investigations, such as grievance and disciplinary matters
· Assisting in the organisation of employer branding activities
· Serving as a point of contact for hiring managers, employees, and other members of the HR team
· Hold a CIPD qualification or relevant qualification
· Experience working within an HR team
· Knowledge of employment law
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com