BramahHR are recruiting for a part time HR Advisor to join a fantastic organisation! This role is a hybrid position, and you may be working in an HR Coordinator role but are looking for more responsibility and want to get more exposure to ER case work. Please note that the salary advertised is the FTE this will be pro-rata for the part time hours.
This opportunity will enhance your HR expertise as well as your organisational abilities, so you’ll need drive, excitement, and creativity, as well as a level 5 CIPD or working towards one. You’ll need to be up to date on employment laws and HR best practises, as well as an awareness of employee pay and payroll systems.
· Be the primary point of contact for both managers and workers when it comes to HR issues.
· To draught employment contracts for new hires, process leavers, and promptly notify payroll of any modifications.
· To be intimately involved in the recruitment process.
· To make sure you’re providing accurate and up-to-date information on all employee relations issues.
· To oversee the recording, drafting, and scheduling of all sick leave affairs.
· At meetings and hearings, take notes.
· Assist in the formulation and delivery of management and employee training sessions.
· New hires/leavers are processed and set up in the HR system.
· Secondment applications, acting up agreements, maternity, paternity, and shared parental leave applications are all processed.
· Working with payroll providers on behalf of employees to verify that pension plans are handled according to the plans’ provisions.
· When employees return from sick absence, conduct return-to-work interviews.
· Advise on requests for flexible working hours and provide support during pertinent meetings, including taking notes.
· As needed, working closely with the Head of HR on all ER-related problems.
· To have earned or be working toward a CIPD Level 5 qualification.
· Understanding of employee relations.
· Knowledge of current employment laws and HR best practises
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org