BramahHR is hiring for a HR Advisor to join our growing company on a fixed term contract for 18 months. The HR Administrator, who reports directly to the regional HR director, will support the local HR team by promptly delivering an HR service that enables the company to continue operating smoothly. This position is located within the HR team and is expected to support ongoing and new project work as well as cover for anticipated absences within the team. Paying up to £32k.
You will be extremely organised, pay close attention to detail, flourish in a fully administrative and process-centric role, and the ability to prioritise is a requirement for handling personal information. Accuracy, excellent customer service, and interpersonal skills are crucial because the chosen candidate will interact verbally and in writing with a wide variety of people.
- In charge of managing sensitive and confidential information in general administration and HR records. Facilitate numerous meetings by planning, organising, and taking notes.
- Carry out HR Information Systems tasks while assuring the accuracy of the data, and be in charge of maintaining the electronic filing systems.
- Ownership of the HR Desk ticketing system; handling of inquiries; reassignment of tickets to the appropriate team member.
- In charge of keeping track of absences, completing pertinent paperwork, and elevating situations when certain trigger points are met. creating data that will be used to guide decision-making. The occupational health referrals are coordinated under the direction of the HR Business Partners.
- Act as a point of contact within HR to assist internal and external customers with HR-related questions, and, where appropriate, to offer direction in line with Company policies and procedures.
- Driving the onboarding process, which includes assisting the candidate referencing process, and collaborating with the Training Manager to support successful inductions of employees into the business.
- Supporting the recruitment process by issuing and tracking employment contracts under the direction of the HR Business Partners.
- Monitor the probationary period and, if necessary, escalate non-compliance and other potential issues to the HR Business Partners.
- Oversee the administrative process for terminating employees, which includes overseeing each step from the resignation acceptance or dismissal letter to the scheduling of interviews and the employee’s last day activities. Requests for job references should be provided.
- Encourage note-taking about personnel issues throughout the company.
- Help in setting up the annual performance assessment process, counselling managers and staff, keeping track of results, and monitoring return rates.
- When necessary, assist the HR Team with specialised project activities.
- A fundamental understanding of HR Principles must be demonstrated with a Level 3 CIPD qualification or an equivalent skill.
- ability to bring clarity and structure to the creation of administrative procedures and electronic systems.
- Self-motivated, shows ownership and accountability for tasks, and is adaptive to the requirements of the work.
- Ability to work quickly, organise one’s own work, set priorities, and adhere to deadlines.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org