Are you an HR Advisor who is looking for a new contract? We are hiring for our prestigious client based in Brighton. This is a 6-month FTC working part time, take a look below. Paying up to £29k (FTE) and offering a hybrid working pattern.
- A point of contact for managers with HR concerns.
- Offer all levels of personnel advice and direction.
- Manage the caseloads for Employee Relations, which may include grievance, disciplinary, and absence management issues.
- Fill in for the HR Manager when necessary
- Hold staff meetings for consultation.
- Oversee the administration and risk assessment phases of the maternity process.
- Oversee monthly payroll while coordinating with the finance division.
- Lead the hiring process and assist with HR training delivery.
- Hold exit interviews
- Keep an eye on patterns in sick leave.
- Perform work station evaluations
- Ensure that HR policies and procedures are followed by everyone in the organisation.
- Take on specialised project tasks when requested.
- Make sure the HR database system is kept up to date with HR records.
- Create HR data reports and analyse the data
- Help with the HR department’s administrative responsibilities
- Compile quarterly KPI statistics and other
- HR Advisor experience
- HR advice and guidance experience
- Hold a Level 3 or higher.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org