BramahHR are hiring for a HR Advisor to join our client due to internal progression. In order to assist our co-workers and People Leaders with a variety of circumstances and questions, we are searching for an experienced HR professional to join our client’s fantastic HR team. This role offers hybrid working of 1 to 2 days in the office and the rest from home. Do you have a passion for ER casework? Paying up to £38k (DOE).
- Advise and provide solutions consistent with Company Policies and Procedures and in accordance with employment legislation
- Manage health issues by coaching managers to conduct welfare meetings and making medical referrals via a GP or Occupational Health provider
- Constantly act as a performance improvement driver provoking changes in performance and people management
- Build and maintain key stakeholder relations
- Provide guidance and support on HR policies and procedures to a variety of stakeholders.
- Assist with project work driven by the People Partners.
- Coach and support our People Managers to confidently manage employee issues with little intervention and a focus on risk management.
- Using the data, provide recommendations about personnel turnover, illness, and long-term absences.
- Calculating holiday allowances/balances.
- Experience supporting change, such as harmonisation of T&Cs or restructures.
- Experience managing/advising on complex ER cases from beginning to end
- Excellent understanding of employment legislation
- Experience providing clear, balanced advice and guidance on a range of HR issues to Stakeholders at all levels
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com