BramahHR are recruiting for a HR Advisor to join a growing team. Are you looking for a role that offers you autonomy and career progression? If so, take a look at this fantastic opportunity below. £38-£42k offering hybrid working.
- To offer a solution-focused HR advisory service that includes direct guidance on topics of health and absence, behaviour and competence, grievances, organisational transformation, and the entire spectrum of employment and employee relations difficulties. providing advice on T&Cs and benefits, such as maternity leave and other rights.
- Oversee the hiring and selecting procedure, which entails advertising job positions, going over applications, and doing interviews.
- Oversee HR policies and programmes while making sure they adhere to legal standards.
- Maintain employee records and guarantee data accuracy in HR systems
- Help with the onboarding and offboarding of new hires
- Organise staff development and training programmes.
- Take care of matters pertaining to employee relations, such as resolving disputes and implementing sanctions.
- Support HR initiatives, including the creation and application of policies
- Look at market trends and best practises in HR.
- Updating internal task tracking system for individual project work.
- A thorough understanding of employee relations and employment law, including its practical application and the potential effects on a business.
- Knowledge and expertise in a wide variety of employee relations matters including policies and employment contracts
- Good understanding of the function of trade unions; and comprehension of HR best practises
- Must have completed the employment law module and be at least working towards Member status of CIPD
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org