We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time HR Manager to join our client’s HR team. This role offers one day a week home working. Paying up to £50k
- Providing the business with all-around HR support.
- Create HR policies and processes to improve performance and reduce conflicts.
- Assist management team with difficult employee relations casework, such as dispute resolution, disciplinary actions, grievances, absences, retirement, and redundancies.
- Assume overall responsibility for all hiring and onboarding procedures, including obtaining DBS clearances, licence checks, and right-to-work determinations.
- Offer guidance on recruiting and selection tactics; and
- Promote alignment between HR strategy and business objectives.
- Participate in the implementation of specific projects, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the organisation by monitoring, reviewing, and implementing adjustments as needed in accordance with current employment legislation
- Manage the training and development of managers in people management processes • Support performance management process
- Contribute to talent management and succession planning
- Provide information for HR updates at monthly board meetings
- Responsible for HR input to monthly payroll process
- Responsible for management of HR aspects of projects including TUPE transfers, mergers and acquisitions
- At least five years of experience working as an HR Manager, HR Business Partner, or a function that is comparable,
- Hold a CIPD certification at the Level 5 minimum and Level 7 preferred
- Current understanding of UK employment
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org