Bramah HR is recruiting for an HR Manager to join a growing business. This role is initially a 6 month contract with potential to go permanent. The role will suit an HR manager with strong Employee relations experience and will involve travel in the southern region. Paying up to 55k with the autonomy for the right candidate to manage their own diary and work from home, this is a brilliantly dynamic role which would provide a great deal of variety.
– Manage complex ER case work in your designated region.
– Ensure the HR agenda is being administered and implemented correctly in your given region.
– Advise managers on compliant and best practice HR for their people teams in line with the business’s HR agenda.
– Provide advice on change management and restructuring projects, driving the process and ensuring a commercially focussed approach.
– Assist with Recruitment and onboarding processes.
– To coach and enable senior leadership to deliver best practice HR.
– Strong Employment Law knowledge.
– Experience in a fast paced environment.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you’re an HR Manager with strong ER skills and a people centric approach please get in touch today!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com