BramahHR are recruiting for an experienced HR Manager available immediately for a fantastic role. Initially a 3 month contract, but if you are the right candidate this could become a permanent role. Full time in the office in Maidenhead you will be hands-on managing a team of 3 dedicated HR professionals. Excellent salary and benefits package.
- Support and advise in recruitment and retention of staff
- Management of employee engagement and wellbeing programmes
- Direct Line management of a team of 3 HR professionals
- Maintain and develop performance management targets
- Ongoing HR policy development
- Working with and improving existing L&D processes.
- Use of HR systems to analyse existing HR metric data
- Level 7 CIPD qualified
- Experience as an HR Manager of a team
- Proved track record in a hands-on HR role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to produce clear, concise written communications
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships with all stakeholders
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org