BramahHR are currently recruiting for an HR Manager which is a fully remote role with occasional travel. This role will be great for someone who has worked as part of a small HR team and is looking for a new challenge. Our client is wanting a forward-thinking HR Manager who is happy to manage a small HR team.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives that are in line with the company’s overall goals.
- Addressing requests, grievances, and other concerns can help management and employee relations.
- Control the hiring and selection process.
- Support present and future business demands by investing in human capital growth, engagement, motivation, and preservation.
- Develop and oversee the organisation’s overall HR strategy, methods, tactics, and procedures.
- Create a pleasant working atmosphere.
- Oversee and manage a high-performance performance appraisal system.
- Maintain the salary structure and benefits package
- Assess training requirements in order to implement and track training programmes.
- HR metrics are used to report to management and give decision assistance.
- Maintain legal compliance in all aspects of human resource management.
- You will have worked as a generalist HR professional.
- Have a strong knowledge of employment law.
- Hold a CIPD qualification.
- Experience of managing a small team.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com