Bramah HR is recruiting for a term time only HR Manager to join an organisation in the Education sector covering multiple sites in east London. Based close to Dalston, London and the surrounding areas this is a generalist HR Manager role that would suit an HR professional familiar with the Education sector and the environment this will bring.
– Manage the full HR function and entire employee lifecycle for all roles in the organisation.
– Manage the end to end recruitment process as well as the on boarding and off boarding for all staff
– Provide compliant and best practice HR advice in line with the organisation’s company policies to a range of internal and external stakeholders.
– Manage all forms of employee relations, ranging from but not limited to, grievances, disciplinary meetings, absence management and performance management.
– Have experience with safer recruitment practices and a detailed understanding of safeguarding best practice.
– Manage the L&D initiatives and continually work to enhance or improve these for continued development of the workforce.
– Update, implement and review the organisation’s policies and procedures to ensure compliance and HR best practice.
– CIPD level 5 is essential.
– Ideally experience in an organisation in the education sector.
– Good understanding of Safeguarding best practices.
– Good written and verbal communication skills.
– HR generalist experience.
– Would ideally have multi site experience and have the ability to commute to 3 different sites in close proximity in the east London area.
If you are a confident, generalist HR manager, looking for a flexible term time role and have education experience, we need to hear from you today!
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£33,000.00 per year