BramahHR are recruiting for a HR & Recruitment Administrator to join a growing team.
- Provide a successful hiring and onboarding process for new hires following the offer stage. This should involve creating employment contracts, conducting recruiting compliance checks, and communicating with internal stakeholders
- Manage the entire pre-start candidate process and positively influence the entire process from the offer to the start date.
- Assist the hiring manager in making sure the applicant is provided all supporting paperwork.
- Establish good rapport with hiring managers and provide them with updates on the onboarding process.
- Follow safer recruitment guidelines and complete all required onboarding procedures for each candidate.
- Ensure the entire team complies with legal and regulatory standards, conduct routine audits (Right to Work Checks, NMC, SSSC checks).
- Participate in ongoing initiatives and projects for the HR department.
- Manage the HR inbox.
- Prioritise and manage your own workload and maintain correct documentation for reporting.
- Recruitment and onboarding experience
- Administration experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office & HR Systems
- A positive attitude and strong customer service skills
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £25,000.00 per year
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org