BramahHR are recruiting for a Talent Development Manager to cover maternity cover for 12 months. The purpose of the role is to enable the creation and delivery of training for staff, identify development needs across all areas of the organisation. Putting into practise the talent development strategy, making sure it’s in line with the overall people strategy, and actively promoting a learning culture through coaching and mentoring. Paying up to £47k.
- Assist in the development, planning, and execution of an engaging training programme for all employees that will enable staff to perform to high standards and become skilled in using all available and appropriate technology-based tools for their role.
- Assist with planning and organising the induction process for new employees, including scheduling modules with internal departments and external training providers, working with Heads of Departments to identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, performance reviews, and consultation with line managers * Support business change programmes through tailored training, including (but not limited to) technology and system adoption
- Use a variety of training techniques. Periodically review and assess the efficacy, success, and return on investment of training programmes.
- Produce training materials to be used during the induction and ongoing training process.
- Establish standards to identify and report on knowledge gaps across teams and sites in order to provide appropriate solutions to fill knowledge gaps, raising the minimum standard.
- Research new training materials and suppliers that might improve training procedures and provide value to employees.
- Flexible and approachable
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must be organised and able to multi-task
- A proactive approach and ability to use initiative
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Relevant degree or equivalent qualification is required
- A L&D qualification, such as the CIPD Foundation Certificate
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com