Bramah HR is recruiting for a Payroll Manager to join a fantastic organisation based close to Dartford on a full time permanent basis. Offering hybrid working conditions with 2 days from home and 3 in the office, this role would suit an experienced payroll manager with experience managing pensions also. Paying up to £42k.
– Administer the monthly payroll across a multi site organisation within specific time frames.
– Manage exceptions to the payroll process including unpaid leave and sickness etc.
– Ensure starters, leavers and contract variations are processed within specified time frames
– Validate monthly prepay reports ensuring there are no discrepancies between this and payroll data.
– Support all areas of the business with payroll queries and more complex queries regarding payroll.
– Ensuring the payroll provider has correct and up to date information
– Assisting with external audit processes by providing relevant information
– Ensure pension records are correct and up to date
If you’re looking for a varied payroll manager position then this will be your ideal next role!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com