As a People Advisor, you will collaborate closely with the operations team and central people & culture teams to ensure an exceptional employee experience. Your primary responsibilities will include partnering with line managers on employee relations matters, delivering training programs, promoting colleague welfare and wellbeing, and supporting the overall people strategy of the organisation. Paying £33k.
- Work in partnership with the operations team and central people & culture teams to attract great people and create an engaging employee experience.
- Up skill and train management teams in people management and payroll practices, including disciplinary procedures, grievance handling, absence management, and management of hours and holiday.
- Coordinate the delivery of company’s inductions for all colleagues to ensure a smooth onboarding process.
- Promote and monitor the company’s performance management requirements.
- Identify knowledge/process/skills gaps and work with the General Manager and Head of Departments to address them through training delivery or other development methods.
- Foster a strong relationship with the central Resourcing team and develop a resourcing plan to meet staffing requirements.
- Serve as the first point of contact and provide expert advice and direction to leadership and management teams on people policies, procedures, and employee relations concerns.
- Partner with management teams to resolve employee relations concerns, ensuring quality and consistency through successful case management, including investigations, disciplinary and capability matters, complaints, and grievances.
- Collaborate with the central People and Culture team in serious or formal incidents involving colleagues, completing associated administration procedures.
- Act as a wellbeing champion, providing advice and encouraging colleagues to manage their own mental and physical health.
- Lead welfare practices, including signposting for external support and liaising with absent colleagues.
- Actively promote the company’s Employee Assistance Programme usage and wellbeing initiatives, ensuring all colleagues are aware of how to access support.
- Partner with line managers to facilitate wellbeing conversations and the completion of health and wellbeing risk assessments.
- Analyse data such as sickness absence stats, EAP data, and employee survey feedback to provide recommendations and take appropriate action.
- Collaborate with department managers to ensure a positive arrival and departure experience for colleagues joining or leaving the company.
- Serve as an ambassador for colleague communal and residential accommodation areas, ensuring cleanliness and maintenance standards are upheld, promoting a positive and safe environment.
- Hold a CIPD qualification.
- Previous people management experience or working in an advisory HR or People & Culture role.
- Experience advising and partnering with line managers in employee relations cases to conclusion, providing professional advice and guidance.
- Good knowledge of employment law.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
If you are passionate about creating an exceptional employee experience, fostering colleague welfare and wellbeing, and partnering with teams to drive positive change, we would love to hear from you.
Job Type: Fixed term contract
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 12 months
Salary: Up to £33,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Gym membership
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com