BramahHR are recruiting for a Talent Acquisition lead to assist the HR Manager in developing a recruitment strategy aligning with policies and procedures, there will be line management responsibilities for junior colleagues. Paying up to £30k.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Create and implement an all-encompassing hiring strategy for the company that is in line with its goals and values.
- Work together with senior management to determine the staffing needs for the present and the future.
- Oversee the whole hiring process, from creating job advertisements to finding and screening candidates and conducting selection and interviews.
- Communicate with all prospective applicants to make sure the role is appropriately described and they meet all necessary requirements.
- Maintain, track, and report on a series of goals, targets, and applicant satisfaction that have been established, including accountability for overseeing the coordination of assessments and interview procedures.
- Manage the applicant tracking system, ensuring accuracy and compliance with data protection regulations.
- Maintain positive relationships with outside recruitment agency’s and stakeholders.
- Ensuring continued professional development to stay up to date with the current market.
- Line manage and ensure the professional development of junior colleagues.
- Overseeing of the onboarding process for new staff members ensuring a smooth transition into the organisation.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org