For both the company and the employee, making redundancies is a difficult process. When a redundancy scenario occurs, employees have a number of rights that you should be aware of.
Our knowledgeable team can assist you in planning and managing each stage of the redundancy process, ensuring that it is fair and transparent to your employees.
As redundancy is a form of dismissal, a legal procedure must be followed and all decisions made with care. Making the incorrect decision can result in an unfair dismissal claim. Our professional HR Specialists will take you through the proper selection, consultation, and appeals procedure to help you prevent any complications.
We recognise that every business is unique, so we will always be available to discuss the details of any scenario in order to assist you in achieving the best possible outcome for your company.
How can we support you?
- We will offer advice and help at the early phases of the redundancy process.
- Work with you to create a redundancy plan.
- Assist you in comprehending the legalities and potential risks of the procedure.
- Serve as a sounding board for potential outcomes and their implications.
- Provide guidance and assistance in organising and conducting redundancy meetings, as well as required documents.
- Calculation assistance for notice payments and any required payments
- Make note-taking materials available during meetings.